Saturday, January 15, 2011

What in the name of blogging!?!

I'm in a blogging mood. But I'm not quite sure what I will write about, so just follow me here...

We are officially being kicked out of our little hovel, and I couldn't be happier about it! Even though it is quite stressful having to move (what do we pack, what do we still need to use), I was never comfortable living there and am ecstatic to be out of the place. Of course this means we will be crowding into mom's house for a little bit. However we are working on purchasing and moving into a home. Hopefully this doesn't take more than a few months. Home ownership will be good for us. I need to be able to do what I please with my living space.

Korina is now officially into the second trimester of her pregnancy. This is good because now she shouldn't be as sick as she has been (at least that's what the dr says...). She had to have an "emergency ultrasound" on her last dr visit. The nurse couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat. The ultrasound technician said that was dumb because as far along as she is the baby should still be hard to find with just a stethoscope. However we have new pictures because of this ultrasound. We believe the spawn will be a boy. It is still too early to tell definitively what the gender will be, but they thought they saw a third leg...

That's all I got. This post is going nowhere fast so I'll just wrap it up now. Have good one folks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we need to do some promotions for your blog. Get your readership up.

Ace Rey said...

Well it might help if I blogged more. I think I will tweet about this latest post though.